Saturday, November 15, 2014

Daydreams Medallions goes Christmas!

Happy Saturday, friends!

Today, I have a scrap layout to share with you that I created for my scrappers' club earlier this year.  It features some retired DSP from last year's holiday catalog, as well as the Daydreams Medallions stamp set and coordinating Floral Frames framelits.  I love how these stamps can be used for lots of different occasions -- beautiful as a floral theme, as well as a holiday wreath kind of look, (see the Christmas card with the birds in this link) or how I've used it here -- basic Medallion.  This layout is pretty self explanatory -- colors used are Pool Party, Island Indigo, Smokey Slate, and Whisper White.  Of course, a little of the retired silver shimmer paper gives it that "pop".  The silver word, "Merry", is from the retired expressions thinlits.  LOVED those dies! A bit tricky to cut out, but a gorgeous result.  That little silver frame for the title, is also retired.  They were in the Clearance Rack for a long time for a really good price, so I acquired quite a few. :)








New weekly deals started this past Tuesday!  The Window frames framelits are on sale, as well as the half inch circle punch and the 7/8" scallop circle punch, some ribbons and buttons.  Good deals to be had!  Don't forget about the Holiday supplement as well!  A fabulous star kit in there!  Simply assemble 26 amazing 3-D stars to decorate for the holidays, create place setting decor, or create ornaments to give to all your favorite peeps.

Ok! Off to prepare for "Family Fun Night" tonight at West Valley School.  I am signed up to make four batches of white chili, as well as do the Costco shopping for the event. :)  Sure am glad I will have Bryn along to push the second cart, as I know I won't be able to fit it all into one cart.  Costco on a Saturday.... Hmmmm ... CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Happy Day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment