Monday, June 29, 2015

The Wilderness Awaits gift card holder

Happy Monday!

Just a quick post to show you a couple of new stamp sets I used to make a cute gift card holder for my New Catalog Open house this past weekend.  I used an oval die cut for the central image -- from the oval framelits.  Stamped the Mallard from Wilderness Awaits set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and then colored it in with blender pens and inks -- Garden Green, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, and Soft Suede.  I used a 6x6" pc of Kraft card stock, and used the envelope punch board to score and punch it into a gift card holder -- just follow the measurements on the envelope punch board, for a 6x6" square.

I offered a more feminine gift card version using the Me = Grateful set -- a new sentiment set that has such fun fonts and unique messages.  I used a 1 1/2" strip of retired DSP for the belly band, securing it in the front with the new tear easy tape -- such a nice adhesive replacement for the red line tape we used to have.

I was going for a kind of organic look, so I reached for my Soft Suede ink and the Gorgeous Grunge set.  Perfect for adding some interesting splatters to the background.  So there you have it!  Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Rumor has it, that NEW items will be added to the Clearance rack tomorrow, so be sure to check back then and snag the good deals while you can! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment