Monday, July 6, 2015

Blended Bloom meets "It's Wild" background stamp

Happy Monday, Everyone!

The new background stamp, It's Wild, caught my eye when I was looking through the new SU catalog.  I think I like it because it's unique -- different than anything we've had in my past 11+ years with SU.  I wanted to pair it with Blended Bloom -- one of my most favorite flowers to color.  I'm also loving the new Watermelon Wonder In Color -- a vibrant watermelon color that's not too pink, so I added that to my combo.  I kind of like how it turned out!  Wouldn't this be a cute card for a graduate or a good friend starting a new job?

Other products used: Whisper White, Basic Black, and Watermelon Wonder card stock, new Elegant Dots embossing folder -- for the leaves, Large oval punch, new lots of labels framelits, and the new white perfect accents.

Other ideas I have for this stamp, is to used it as a tone on tone -- like stamping it in the coordinating color of ink and card stock for a muted look.  For example, I think it would look lovely stamped in Smokey Slate ink on the same color card stock, or Blushing Bride ink on Blushing Bride card stock.  Can't wait to play with this stamp some more!






No comments:

Post a Comment