Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween from the Sleigh Ride Edgelits

Happy Halloween Everyone!

I had this idea to use the sleigh ride edgelits for a Halloween card, because I thought those little houses would look so cute on an orange and yellow background.  This technique is done the same way as we did this card, only I used Crushed Curry as my first layer of ink, then Pumpkin Pie ink for the second layer, and Cajun Craze ink at the very top.  I think it is really great -- how versatile these little edgelits are -- I've even seen some beach scenes with the houses.  Fun stuff right here!  And, HOW did I make those darling little pumpkins????  Those are the apples from the tree builder punch!  Simply punch them out of pumpkin pie card stock, color the stems green, and use a stylus to add some lines, making it look like a sectioned pumpkin.

Ok! that's it for today!  Have a happy and safe and spooky Halloween.




No comments:

Post a Comment