Saturday, October 10, 2015

Shabby Chick scrap book layout

Happy Saturday, Everyone!

I know, it's been a while. :)

Here is a layout we did for my scrap club last night.  I always try to taylor the layout to the person who is hostess, and this month, my hostess was Megan who loves everything shabby chick.  So, I reached for my Timeless Elegance DSP and had some photos printed in Sepia tone and Woo La La, here is what came out!







 I added a flourish in the upper left and right corners using Versamark and Iridescent Ice embossing powder -- just to add a bit of sparkle.  We used the awesome Triple banner punch to punch those perfect flags!  Love that punch and use it all the time!  It is kind of spendy, but so useful, in my opinion.  Other punches used: Pansy, Petite Petals, and Fun Flower punches. The Basic Gray strip was embossed with the brick wall embossing folder.  A great feature of this folder, is that it is 6x6, so it will emboss 6" at a time, not leaving a space in the middle when you try to emboss a 12" strip.  Pretty awesome!

That's it for today!  Off to watch Bryn do his very first jiu jitsu tournament!  Yeah!  Go Bryn!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment